Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Shadow Rising (The Wheel of Time, Book 4)

The Shadow Rising (The Wheel of Time, Book 4) Review



This book is great. How anyone can complain about a book that takes you to a whole other interesting world for 8 bucks is beyond me. Those who need action and plot movement in every single page may be a bit disappointed, but who has that short of an attention span? Oh wait, I just remembered what Age we are living in.

Anyhow this book is great, I think each book in the series keeps getting better. They say it lulls a little around book 9 - 11 and I will have to see. I love the world Robert Jordan creates so I am happy to get as much of the world as I can even if some of the books slow down a bit.

ONE NEGATIVE IS THAT at the time of writing this review I am UNABLE to purchase this book on my kindle. They SAY amazon is going to get them back on but we will have to see I guess. I just bought the kindle this week with the main idea that I could read this series on it, so I will be incredibly disappointed if I can not do that.




The Shadow Rising (The Wheel of Time, Book 4) Overview


The seals of Shayol Ghul are weak now, and the Dark One reaches out. The Shadow is rising to cover humankind.

In Tar Valon, Min sees portents of hideous doom. Will the White Tower itself be broken?

In the Two Rivers, the Whitecloaks ride in pursuit of a man with golden eyes, and in pursuit of the Dragon Reborn.

In Cantorin, among the Sea Folk, High Lady Suroth plans the return of the Seanchan armies to the mainland.

In the Stone of Tear, the Lord Dragon considers his next move. It will be something no one expects, not the Black Ajah, not Tairen nobles, not Aes Sedai, not Egwene or Elayne or Nynaeve.

Against the Shadow rising stands the Dragon Reborn.....






Available at Amazon $7.99 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $4.99 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 29, 2010 14:45:14

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment