Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where Is Baby's Birthday Cake?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Lift-The-Flap Book (Little Simon))

Where Is Baby's Birthday Cake?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Lift-The-Flap Book (Little Simon)) Review



My son (almost 18 months) makes me read this book to him OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. It's a sickness, really! Thank goodness I've memorized the book because my son has ripped out nearly all the flaps. He's fun like that. Anyway, I've had to hide the book but it mysteriously reappears (thanks to my husband who gets a kick out of hearing me repeat the same book over and over and over again). Sometimes, I yell to my son, "hey, look over there" and then throw the book under the couch...but again, a few days later...there it is...oh well- I've embraced it and have decided to purchase the entire "lift a flap" collection.



Where Is Baby's Birthday Cake?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Lift-The-Flap Book (Little Simon)) Feature


  • ISBN13: 9781416958178
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Where Is Baby's Birthday Cake?: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Lift-The-Flap Book (Little Simon)) Overview


It's Baby's birthday, but where is his cake? Little ones will love lifting the large, sturdy flaps to find Baby's birthday cake in this new Karen Katz board book. Children will discover sparkly foil objects under each flap until they finally find Baby's yummy, shimmery birthday cake on the final page of this adorable new title.





Available at Amazon $6.99 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $2.25 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jul 18, 2010 23:10:17

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment