Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Girls' Doodle Book: Amazing Pictures to Complete and Create

The Girls' Doodle Book: Amazing Pictures to Complete and Create Review



Purchased this for my 7 year old daughter and she LOVES it. Also purchased the Beautiful Doodles which she loves as well. I got the Boys Doodle for my 8 year nephew and he is really enjoying that. I think these are an excellent series. I took the books to Staples and had them spiral bound....and idea I got from another reviewer. Adds about -4 to the cost of the book, but these are nice thick books and they really make a nice keepsake. I'd give this a 5 star but the binding makes it a 4. They should sell these already spiral bound. I purchased Beautiful Doodles for another relative, a 5 year old girl and I'm sure she'll love it. I highly recommend this series for any kid that likes to draw even a little bit! I plan on purchasing more as birthday gifts.




The Girls' Doodle Book: Amazing Pictures to Complete and Create Overview


Fairies, princesses, ponies, and pop-stars make this book shine for girls. With 100 of Andrew Pinder’s imaginative and humorous illustrations, every girl will be eager to be a daydream believer with her coloring supplies. Each page presents the opportunity to open the mind to creativity by finishing pictures with prompts such as “what’s in the magic forest?” “draw your dream castle,” and “show us how girls rock!” With no limits to their imaginations or skills, girls will be on cloud nine carrying around this book.






Available at Amazon $12.95 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $5.32 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 04, 2010 15:10:15

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment