Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Open the Barn Door (A Chunky Book(R))

Open the Barn Door (A Chunky Book(R)) Review



This is the second time I have purchased this book for my grandson. He completely wore the first one out. I originally purchased this book for my 4 month old grandson when I gained custody of him. He played with the book all the time. I would read the book to him daily and imitate the animal sounds to make reading more interesting to him. My grandson is now 14 months old. This is still his favorite book. He would rather play with and read his books than he had play with a toy. He has had no trouble opening the little doors or windows in the book and he has been doing that since he was 5-6 months old. We have worn out the original book I purchased for him. I've had to maskin tape the spine twice to keep the book together. My grandson adores this book. He attempts to imitate the animal noises himself now that he is a little older and more interactive. It is a great size for my grandson. Easy to handle and hold with his little hands when he opens it. The book is solid and put together well. The flaps are good and sturdy- not flimsy and easily torn like some of the more expensive yet cheaply made books. I have purchased several books for my grandson and I would highly recommend this one as a starter book.



Open the Barn Door (A Chunky Book(R)) Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780679809012
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Open the Barn Door (A Chunky Book(R)) Overview


Illustrated in full color. Open the barn door and take a tour around the

barnyard to find out just who's making all those wonderful animal sounds.










Available at Amazon $3.99 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $1.21 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 14, 2010 22:05:15

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment