Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bob Books Set 4 - Complex Words

Bob Books Set 4 - Complex Words Review



I used bob books to teach my kids to read. I have 2 girls, who are now 5 & 8. Both started reading their 1st bob book when they were 3.5 yrs old, and took 1.5 years to from from Set 1 Book 1 to Set 5's last book "The King". And voila -- at age 5, they started reading "regular" books. I am forever going to be grateful to bob books for teaching my kids to read !!!

The books gently introduced diff sounds and gradually moved to the more complex stuff. I have a friend whose kid just turned 4, and I gave them Sets 1-3 as a gift.



Bob Books Set 4 - Complex Words Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780439845069
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.



Bob Books Set 4 - Complex Words Overview


In Bob Books Set 4, kids read eight humorous stories. Longer books and complex words engage young readers. New blends, more sight words and longer words advance their skills, while sounds repetition keeps reading easy. Meaningful stories and playful pictures keep kids absorbed.





Available at Amazon $16.99 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $9.84 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 06, 2010 11:30:15

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment