Tuesday, June 8, 2010

John W. Schaum Piano Course: Pre-A : The Green Book

John W. Schaum Piano Course: Pre-A : The Green Book Review



This is just how I remembered this series when I used it many years ago when taking lessons. It arrived quickly and in perfect shape too. It offers a great progression from initial finger positioning, letter names and then introduces the notes on the staff. I was looking for this in a series and glad to find it. I also like the technical information that it gives the student and I was happy to see the fun, kid-friendly song selection. That makes it fun for the child to play! I can't wait to start teaching my child!



John W. Schaum Piano Course: Pre-A : The Green Book Feature


  • Book Pages: 48
  • By John W. Schaum



John W. Schaum Piano Course: Pre-A : The Green Book Overview


A time-honored tradition just got better! The JOHN W. SCHAUM PIANO COURSE has been revised with 100 percent new engravings and typesetting, color highlighting for concept emphasis, updated song titles and lyrics, and full-color illustrations. Other products available from the best-selling John W. Schaum collection: * John W. Schaum Piano Course (level Pre-A or Green through H or Grey) * Schaum Pop Favorites (level Pre-A or Green through C Purple) * After the H Book (Volume I & II) * Adult Piano Course (Book I-III) * Pop Piano Course (Book I-IV) * Popular Piano Pieces (level Pre-A or Green through D or Orange) * Schaum Christmas (level Green through Orange) * John W. Schaum Solo Piano Albums (For the Young Student) * additional supplementary books





Available at Amazon $6.95 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $3.46 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 08, 2010 00:00:16

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is an aspiring pianist. This book will definitely help her achieve her dreams.
    find the best online piano course

    ReplyDelete