Monday, June 14, 2010

Drip, Drop (I Can Read Book 1)

Drip, Drop (I Can Read Book 1) Review



My 15-month-old LOVES this book. If I say a line from it any time during the day, she fills in the blanks that I leave. I know it is intended for early readers, but is has great qualities for young toddlers as well. The rhythm is great, the phrases are catchy, and it's nice and repetitive. I would recommend it for a variety of ages.



Drip, Drop (I Can Read Book 1) Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780064435970
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.



Drip, Drop (I Can Read Book 1) Overview


Rain, Rain Go Away

It's raining, and Pip Squeak's roof is leaking. He tries to catch the water with pots, pans, cups, and cans -- he even tries using a shoe! But the drips and the drops just won't stop. What will Pip Squeak do?







Available at Amazon $3.99 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $1.06 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 14, 2010 05:50:11

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment