Monday, June 28, 2010

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7)

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7) Review



From the moment I turned the pages of the first book, I was hooked...more like addicted. I couldn't wait to get home from work to continue the story...I would choose to stay home on weekends just to read this series. Alas, now it's over and I will miss the Brotherhood. The writing was to say the least, exciting, erotic and a total adventure. I have already passed my 8 books on to friends who, after hearing me rave, couldn't wait to begin their adventure.



Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7) Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780451228574
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.



Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7) Overview


Rehvenge is used to living in the shadows and dealing with the roughest night walkers around-including the Black Dagger Brotherhood. As his secret identity as a sympath is threatened, he turns to the only light in his ever darkening world- a female vampire untouched by corruption, who's the only thing standing between him and eternal damnation.







Available at Amazon $7.99 Check It Now!!






Special Price For Now $4.30 Check It Now!!





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 28, 2010 20:40:48

Loan Consolidation Student Loans

No comments:

Post a Comment